BC GROW-OUT CONTEST #2

Would you be interested in joining a BC Grow-Out Contest?

  • Yes, ABSOLUTELY!

    Votes: 51 89.5%
  • No :(

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Maybe at a later time (please specify)

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Yes, but for a certain coral (please specify)

    Votes: 2 3.5%

  • Total voters
    57
I don't want Adam to have to sit and count every single aptasia to see who wins. I can't imagine what it would be like after a year if 40+ people grow aptasia for fun.
I was thinking about the largest aiptasia. I think I used a full syringe on one before. Lol
 
I think we have enough interest that I hope to get it going within the month.

Look out for a future sign-up thread and coral voting poll in the next few weeks. I am waiting for Adam to pick what he think would be good pieces.
Ok. Think I am in
 
I think we have enough interest that I hope to get it going within the month.

Look out for a future sign-up thread and coral voting poll in the next few weeks. I am waiting for Adam to pick what he think would be good pieces.
You should post the new thread in here so it has visibility to everyone who is likely subscribed here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new