BC hyperberry spotlight

  • Thread starter Thread starter heathd.hd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I think I've shared this one before, but same colony under blue LEDs only :

elos-151.jpg
 
This is just fluorescence at night, it gets pretty hairy. High light, medium flow

fluoro-10.jpg
 
Ps I know your in iowa @hart24601 I'm in davenport. We should check each others stuff out one of these days!
I'm in Iowa (Waterloo) too! I'm trying to get to know some people with high end sps pieces in this state-seems hard.
 
I'm in Iowa (Waterloo) too! I'm trying to get to know some people with high end sps pieces in this state-seems hard.


Your welcome to msg me if your ever in my area I'll male some time to show my tank.
 
just ordered mine. lost my first during my dino outbreak. he almost made it... but he wasnt having it.

i think bc's hyperberry and northwood's shortcake are the only 2 id put in my tank.
 
I have one. It's got great coloration (lime green, pink tips just like the photo above) but I can't get a photo of it looking anything other than blue (cell phone camera). It's also a fairly slow grower for me, mostly encrusting so far less than a year in but some nubs of vertical growth popping up. Like it a lot so far.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new