BC lasermelon

20221204_093941.jpg
 
Nice, what’s in the top left corner?
 
Thanks, looks like I’ll have to add that to my next order list!
 
What kind of PAR are you running to get that rainbow Millie so orange?!?
 
Does it really get yellow under blue light? @hamm
I've never seen mine as colorful as he has on his website on his first 2 pictures, in my opinion looks more like the 3rd picture he has. The picture I took was with only blues and orange filter. I hope it will become more like the picture he has, mine is still small so I'll see as it gets bigger
 
Beautiful…. I have a mixed reef and have just started getting into acros. Gonna try to slowly ramp up my lights over a few months so I don’t shock my torches and othe LPS. I know the only way to get good coloration is to get high PAR with acros. I think I’m around 300 at the top of my tank. I was originally around 4-450 across the top of my tank. This was a few years ago before lowering.
 

Attachments

  • 2FE2BFF5-4479-4F62-9E31-A964A65342C9.jpeg
    2FE2BFF5-4479-4F62-9E31-A964A65342C9.jpeg
    218.1 KB · Views: 146
That ASD Rainbow millie is becoming a crazy shape! Let me know if you ever need to trim it! :hushed-face:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new