BC Secale / WWC blueberry fields same?

  • Thread starter Thread starter speedstar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

speedstar

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2018
Messages
704
Reaction score
1,029
Location
Grand Rapids
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if these corals are the same. I have them both growing out and the sure look very similar at this stage.
 
Probably. Keep in mind the coral names are totally made up. Zero scientific significance.
 
Probably. Keep in mind the coral names are totally made up. Zero scientific significance.

The main reason I was asking is I am running low on real estate in my tank and was considering seeing if these would graft to free up another spot for coral. Figured if someone knew it might save me the trouble if there not.
 
Only one way to find out right!? Otherwise I’m sure anyone around here would be happy to re-home it for you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new