BCRIBS Red Sea Reefer 170 Build Thread

Great looking tank! Quick question - looks like you have clear return tubing as opposed to the green tubing that comes with the reefer. I've always had trouble finding the right size tubing that fits the Red Sea return plumbing adapter. Do you remember where you bought it and what size tubing it is?
 
I mean this:

lg-83280-67945K-fish.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new