• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BCSreef

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

NeSsyAqua

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me just start by saying wow. This seller is yet one of the best sellers I have encountered here in r2r. I ordered a 6pack of sps from him and everything are very chunky frags!! When I got the frags they looked great! Labeled and packaged very well. A couple hours after acclimating the frags, one of the frag turned completely white and died, no idea why but the others looked good. Then a day later 2 of the frags had turned white and died and one frag which 2 of its branch turned white and I cut those dead parts out to save the frag which worked wonderfully! I message the seller @BCSreef after the first frag that died and no hesitation offered me a replacement/refund for it. And then messaged him again the 2nd day about the other frags and he offered me replacement/refund. I will say do not hesitate on ordering from @BCSreef !! He will for sure take care of you! and his frags are very chunky and healthy!! To this day the other frags I got from him are doing perfect!!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back