Beach Bums 90 gal

coralpicsMay172013-7_zpse0ba1974.jpg

coralpicsMay172013-6_zpsfa87c89c.jpg

coralpicsMay172013-5_zpsfb2eec8e.jpg
 
Nice corals! I see a spot for another frag!
 
Very nice pictures and beautiful corals...mind to share what lense you used?
 
Wow, awesome corals. Can you share all the system specs, parameters and how old is this tank? Many thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new