Beaker Bob Orange Immolation Chalice Frag!

  • Thread starter Thread starter hollback
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

hollback

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2009
Messages
814
Reaction score
472
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I constantly have people asking about single eye frags so here we go! I won't be cutting my mother colony again for quite some time.

I have for sale, a single eye Beaker Bob Orange Immolation chalice frag I cut August 6, 2012. It is completely healed and new growth has been underway. Photo is taken under a 250w Radium.

$500 shipped. I will guarantee alive arrival and will ship via FedEx Overnight in a medical grade shipping styro/container.

OI120917.jpg
 
Really nice coral, looks like another eye forming on the left side there. Mine always did really well, good luck.
 
Really digging your photo stand..1smile1

Nicest frag rack I've ever seen :-)

Beautiful frag! It looks like it might have a second eye popping out of the side. Hurry up and buy this before he sees it and doubles the price.
 
Yep, it is a nice frag rack! It's in the perfect location for photos and all the branches do great at holding anything from plugs to big chunks of live rock. See...

PumpkinPatch.jpg


I see the other eye! Might be time to bump the price up a bunch!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new