Beauties & some Beasts an SPS thread

Mille Mille Mille

8FD2D25D-08DB-45DC-B242-B3B06661D97D.jpeg
E315D521-8A0D-424E-A7EA-DB59B7C167C9.jpeg
069917C4-FA2A-4CF0-B7DC-AC1AE65DB72F.jpeg
C5A5E1F6-D199-4C3D-8733-0255791B2FAE.jpeg
 
Monday pick me upper. I love this little gal. Not so much the name. But she glows, and super distinguished. Catches my eye every single time I look around. Splendid! Reminds me of a picturesque Japanese scenery with Cherry blossom trees.

TSA Princess Peach

67135775-55FF-4AB7-BAED-CA6C4FC8EA0D.jpeg
7AD2FE80-EF3B-43FA-9236-78C3EDE69614.jpeg
6F322754-7CFC-4B31-8926-C13935C53D3F.jpeg
8F371140-4EDD-4E5F-99BB-F476257C5219.jpeg


A59CB0C4-392A-4FD2-9398-66C4D93A3B02.jpeg
 
Purdy!
 
My princess peach is starting to branch. I'm interested to how it turns out.
 
Hey Motor,

Thanks for asking. I use esv salt. no other dosing except for feeding reef roids, and polyp lab polyp booster.

I make a water change once a week.

Thank you for the compliments!
So Amazing coral, love your coral
When I can buy some of your frag
 
@tristanfish you are pulling some gorgeous colors!

When you decide you're ready to frag that blue acro with orange polyps on IG will you keep me in mind :D
 
Last edited:
@tristanfish you are pulling some gorgeous colors!

When you decide you're ready to frag that blue acro with orange polyps on IG will you keep me in mind :D
Thanks @drawman!

Ahhhhh... the Brooklyn Tort. Gorgeous gorgeous blue.

The polyps are blue, the picture you’re referring to is actually the sun ray coming in every morning at around 7:30am. Giving it this shimmer on the polyps.

Shoot me a pm if you still like a piece. You’ll love it. Guaranteed!

And thanks for following!
 
Thanks @drawman!

Ahhhhh... the Brooklyn Tort. Gorgeous gorgeous blue.

The polyps are blue, the picture you’re referring to is actually the sun ray coming in every morning at around 7:30am. Giving it this shimmer on the polyps.

Shoot me a pm if you still like a piece. You’ll love it. Guaranteed!

And thanks for following!
Actually I was thinking of the wet dream! Both are gorgeous though. Also very nice of you to put together the frag pack for Tahoe61 thank you sir!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new