Beauties & some Beasts an SPS thread

I have the same one. Best look down I’ve seen. Doesn’t strain the lens like others do.
Thank you both. Looks like they'll be bsck in Stock soon. Any idea on difference between pro and standard? Website isn't clear on what pro offers over standard.
 
I have the same one. Best look down I’ve seen. Doesn’t strain the lens like others do.

I agree 100%. I altered it tho. I added another screw on piece to give it an extra buffer since my lense gets too close and I can’t focus. Otherwise, this is the best in the market right now.... until mine comes out :)
 
I have died and gone to coral heaven. This is it boys and girls. My dream piece.


Black Sabath
EA40D369-190E-4411-96A8-EDCFBCDE7692.jpeg
50EE84BE-FCE3-4336-8FDD-AFA89415B14F.jpeg
575AE25F-033A-4B78-ADAF-ECF6FCE094ED.jpeg
A7AC8D1B-32D8-4A2E-B9B8-2B67EDD74408.jpeg
6A6D197E-10DF-4036-AC57-F963A28A8804.jpeg
7E267813-FD4B-4E4A-932C-5C5BBC1CA79F.jpeg
 
WOW! Absolutely amazing!! Any full tank shots to help me wrap my head around all these? ;Woot
 
WOW! Absolutely amazing!! Any full tank shots to help me wrap my head around all these? ;Woot

Thank you! Check out my Instagram for full shots and build vids!
Brooklynchemisttheory
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new