Beauties & some Beasts an SPS thread

Which yellow piece, Hungs rainbow?

No that lemon tree acro one page back. With the pinkish coralites. I am sad I just saw this post because I forgot I had that piece, I lost it when I moved my tank in the middle of last year :( I would love to find a yellow piece that bright again. I would love to see some more pics from your tank too! Is that cookie monster colony a wild or mariculture? The barnacles make me think so, its really cool.
 
Tuesday snooozeday

Wwc culture shocker
C9D317AF-67EC-4373-B99F-3D84BBB5EAA5.jpeg



RRc Mardi Gras
D50A8E60-D953-4C1F-8E38-AF8A91D9AAA6.jpeg


Red light, green light
274B7EB8-3200-44B3-8DDB-5141A25DF1E1.jpeg
What par do you keep your Mardi Gras at? I just got one
 
@tristanfish how's everything going? Would love to see some more of your amazing photos!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new