• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Beautiful Acan Echinata frags, cheap!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kthehun89
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kthehun89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
175
Reaction score
1
Location
92109
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm chopping up my gorgeous rainbow acan echinata since it is just too big for my tank. I'm going to be making roughly +5 polyp frags, as outlined below, and am asking $50 per frag, FIRM. I'm located in San Diego, but can meet anywhere around LA and Orange County since I am there often. Shipping is also available. Partial Paypal is requested to hold, no flakes please...


DSC_0033-12-1.jpg


2012-01-15_12-42-47_309.jpg


A-$50, 7 eyes
B-$60, 7 eyes
C-$50, 6 eyes
D-$70, 8 eyes
E-$45, 5 eyes
F-$50, 6 eyes
G-$30, 2 huge eyes

FCFS, paypal to hold. I will not hold without deposit.
 
Last edited:
2012-01-15_12-42-47_309.jpg


A-$50, 7 eyes
B-$60, 7 eyes
C-$50, 6 eyes
D-$70, 8 eyes
E-$45, 5 eyes
F-$50, 6 eyes
G-$30, 2 huge eyes

FCFS, paypal to hold. I will not hold without deposit.
 
Bump! These are beautiful frags! I'll be in orange county and LA next saturday selling frags, let me know if anyone wants a piece then!
 
To the front. Shipping available! Please no trades. I'm willing to take offers! OC and LA pickup this Saturday!!!!
 
These are the new, lowered prices! I'm still going up to LA/OC this weekend and dropping off frags so contact me if anyone wants to meet up then as well.

A-$45, 7 eyes
B-$50, 7 eyes
C-$45, 6 eyes
D-$60, 8 eyes
E-$40, 5 eyes
F-SOLD
G-SOLD
 
Bump people, these frags are really awesome. Bigger than what most online vendors offer!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new