Beautiful New anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter ckuhny3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ckuhny3

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2022
Messages
202
Reaction score
180
Location
New Lenox
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shout out to @AquaSD for this beautiful creature! Of course it decide to attach on the bottom of my rock hah!

F2C1E9D0-C9FA-403E-B8F6-A30B4DA667A5.jpeg 1EF11BBD-1983-489A-835F-CCB16410892A.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What nem is it? Was it from their recent anniversary sale?
It was from the sale! I think it was one of the glittering or acid wash rose bubbles. But the thing is way bigger than what I thought it would be! It’s gotta be 6-7” opened up! I can’t wait for it to move into the light to get better pics
 
I think it’s pretty happy where it’s at lol. Hasn’t moved since day 1
 

Attachments

  • F8CB4590-347F-4502-A7EA-352F75178AC7.jpeg
    F8CB4590-347F-4502-A7EA-352F75178AC7.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 34
I think it’s pretty happy where it’s at lol. Hasn’t moved since day 1
Here’s a question. How big can a bubble tip get? I’d say this is the size of a softball
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new