Beckett Injector?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Poseidon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Poseidon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
3,258
Reaction score
39
Location
Swartz Creek, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a beckett 1408 laying around unused? I have an idea, and I can't seem to find one anywhere...

Thanks!
 
bump. im looking for replacement to my skimmer too.any one can help?
 
I have found replacement Becketts at Home Depot of all places. They had them out where the pond stuff was.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new