Bed of Roses

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef Pets
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
10,025
Reaction score
1,428
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I would share this photo. Its not the greatest quality photo but I thought that the Paly and zoa lovers would like it.

IMG_4637.jpg


IMG_4590.jpg
 
Those are super nice!! The more threads I look at here, the more money I want to spend!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new