Been Absent Awhile, Broken Heart

  • Thread starter Thread starter Premnas1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Our daughter has become my anchor, thank you for your kindness. Our daughter, Meghan, has a knack for taking the perfect picture. She took this one the day I decided to bring Anita home and not leave her at the hospital

thumbnail_IMG_1838 (2).jpg

Funny is, my daughter has been my support system with all that has occurred with my life.

What a precious picture! It's amazing how our "babies" can become our anchors during the tough times.
 
Funny is, my daughter has been my support system with all that has occurred with my life.
Meg lives a thousand miles away, is getting married in Oct. She wants me in Tampa like yesterday. She can only do so much, and I refuse to step on her life in anyway
 
Meg lives a thousand miles away, is getting married in Oct. She wants me in Tampa like yesterday. She can only do so much, and I refuse to step on her life in anyway
Tampa??? Do It. Im headed to florida myself for good. You need that break, warmth and view of the ocean (while picturing your tank as such)
Careful however as corona virus is running wild if Florida
 
Tampa??? Do It. Im headed to florida myself for good. You need that break, warmth and view of the ocean (while picturing your tank as such)
Careful however as corona virus is running wild if Florida
logistics for 3 tanks is a nightmare
 
I laughed at the "great worm escape of 2012" I showed my wife and she said - Yep exactly why you are not keeping those things in the fridge.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new