been away for a feww weeks

sdillon030976

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Sevierville TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well even though I have been here before I have been away for a few weeks. I have been moving to a new house and also working on my new to me 120 gallon tank. Been kinda crazy moving tanks, Both recycled but not bad no fishy deathes...lol I was looking around and just want to say hi to everyone again and welcome to the new people.


Steven
 
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Hi Steven,
Welcome to R2R, glad to have you here.
 
Welcome back! Lookin' forward to seein' some pics! :wink:
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new