Been away for a loooong time

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chops Nc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chops Nc

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
62
Location
Apex, Nc
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back into the hobby after 20 years... Wow.. Went from everyone saying I was crazy for having a 55 gallon anemone tank with everything but corals to 20g, and 5g Evo In two months... Really stoked with the LED tech, but not the price haha...my family is very anal retentive, and so I have been doing ok with the reef keeping so far. Hell I used to catch inverts from the tide pools in San Pedro, Key hole limpet.. Starfish exct, and keep them alive in 1987...I may just get this!
 
3EFF845A-09DD-4BD9-8147-4D2B245C98C7.gif
 
Welcome back to R2R community!!!
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new