been awhile

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
1,937
Reaction score
11
Location
Medford,Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well its been awhile lol but cant wait to catch up and meet some new folks thanks agan Rev for figuring out the issue just sorry it took so long for me to ask lol.
 
Welcome back, seeing your post count I'm surprised you ever left :P
 
Welcome back, if anything this forum has gotten even better than when I started. Should be pleasantly surprised!
 
welcome back, thats a pretty high post count, you must really like it here, I know I love me some reef 2 reef
 
Welcome back!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new