Been here awhile but..

oceaninabox12345

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! My names Nicole and I've posted a couple things here and there, on this account, and lost my password to my old account.. but between the two, I've been here for about a year and a half. Never really made any tank threads, or talked to people a lot, but I'm working on (maybe) selling coral out of my own personal home so I figured now would be a good time to get to know you all better, as I will be asking lots of questions!
My "origin story" of the hobby is my dad bought our family a saltwater tank when i was about 9 years old. He got super busy at work and would be gone for weeks at a time, and left me lists of how to take care of it, what to dose, feed, etc. When I was about 11 I ended up doing all work except for water changes as I really wasn't capable of lifting buckets around. We moved to a new house, got an RODI system and a lot of pumps, and at age 13 the tank was mine. Now im 18 and have that same tank, and 4 other ones. Ranging from 1 gallon, to 120 gallons.
Best present ever! Here are a couple pics of the original. You dont want to know what it looked like 2 years ago [emoji28]
20190121_215355.jpeg
20190326_162548.jpeg
20190326_110458.jpeg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 30 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back