Been shopping ,some ID's please

Vincent100

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,423
Reaction score
1,820
Location
Kent
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all
Went and got a few bits yesterday from my new favourite shop
Done what I always do and just picked and was told the names at the time....got out the shop and BANG I forgot most lol:oops:

Anyway if anyone could give me a few names that would be great
Think there's a green slimer,rainbow stylo , the rest ?????
Thanks
Forgot to add pics are dark . Sorry will try a get better
IMG_0380.JPG


IMG_0381.JPG


IMG_0385.JPG


IMG_0386.JPG


IMG_0387.JPG


IMG_0388.JPG


IMG_0389.JPG


IMG_0393.JPG


IMG_0390.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new