Huge Gigantea (UK)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RobM76
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Amazing how much better the Gig looks now, even thought it was in good health when I got it. This thing is an absolute monster!

IMG_4808.jpeg
 
Thing is a beast! Are you feeding it?
 
Thing is a beast! Are you feeding it?
No! It grabs bits of fish food, but all I directly give it is light and flow. Around 80 times per hour tank turnover, 500 par at the top, 400 in the centre and around 250 on the sand. It covers a few time zones 😄


What an epic show piece!!

I do wish I had a little more tank space for SPS, but I wouldn’t give this Gig up under any circumstances! Maybe a bigger tank one day.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new