Huge Gigantea (UK)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RobM76
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Amazing how much better the Gig looks now, even thought it was in good health when I got it. This thing is an absolute monster!

IMG_4808.jpeg
 
Thing is a beast! Are you feeding it?
 
Thing is a beast! Are you feeding it?
No! It grabs bits of fish food, but all I directly give it is light and flow. Around 80 times per hour tank turnover, 500 par at the top, 400 in the centre and around 250 on the sand. It covers a few time zones 😄


What an epic show piece!!

I do wish I had a little more tank space for SPS, but I wouldn’t give this Gig up under any circumstances! Maybe a bigger tank one day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new