Beer brewers check in

Moxtrain

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup. Used to work at a homebrewing store for a couple of years while I was in school.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used to, but that was over 20 years ago.

OP
OP
Vinman

Vinman

Brewing is worth it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will just like reefing brewing beer has changed a lot in the last 20 years don't know how it was that long ago however I've been brewing for 3 years and it's a lot of fun

OP
OP
Vinman

Vinman

Brewing is worth it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool last month did a 25g batch of a chocolate milk stout. It will be ready to drink on the 22nd of this month. So I Brew with two Neighbors so it's not such hard work one of my neighbors is a sign so we printed our own label I haven't been able to talk them into kegging beer yet we bottle and split up the beer that way. Which is probably a good thing if I had a keg around it would be hard to keep track of how many beers I drink

20180828_180504.jpg

OP
OP
Vinman

Vinman

Brewing is worth it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks nice but I had to fight them tooth and nail to upgrade our equipment to 25 gallon batches but I'm still working on them eventually they'll get tired of bottling

Sailingeric

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks nice but I had to fight them tooth and nail to upgrade our equipment to 25 gallon batches but I'm still working on them eventually they'll get tired of bottling
Kegging is so nice. You are done in a fraction of the time and can dial in the CO2 to the right carbonation, if a little flat add more gas, if too much dial it back and burp the keg.

Grape_City_Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I get the grape city haha
Actually the "Grape_City_Reefer" handle was thought up because of where I live. I am not sure if it is a national/international brand or not, but Welch's grape juice is actually produced about 2 miles from my home. The town is surrounded by tens of thousands of acres of both concord, niagara, and other grape varietals. I don't think people realize the extent of grape farming along Lake Erie, I know I did not and I was born less than 4 hours away!

Moxtrain

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Y'all are bottling 25 gallons of beer at a time? That's a serious time commitment. Standard long necks?

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 111 74.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back