Anyone tried any of the new beers out there lately?
Recently I've tried:
Landshark Lager: very good, very similar to Corona, but with the lime already in it.
Michelob Ultra Amber: this one is okay...better than regular Mich Ultra, tastes sort of like Amberbock.... ok for a low carb beer... Bud Select is still better in my opinion.
Miller Chill: down right awful ( in my opinion ) ... although I only had a small sample of this, after I'd already been drinking Amberbock.
Recently I've tried:
Landshark Lager: very good, very similar to Corona, but with the lime already in it.
Michelob Ultra Amber: this one is okay...better than regular Mich Ultra, tastes sort of like Amberbock.... ok for a low carb beer... Bud Select is still better in my opinion.
Miller Chill: down right awful ( in my opinion ) ... although I only had a small sample of this, after I'd already been drinking Amberbock.
