Before I purchase, One last check

erm0715

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have an Aquatic Life T5/LED mount already set up with 2 blue plus and 2 coral plus. I'm on the verge of purchasing 2 Reefi Uno Pro 2.0 but want to make sure this is sufficient based on tank size etc.

Tank is 120g 48x24x24 with center brace. With the brace I feel like I need to go with either a 2 unit LED set up or 4 so I don't feel like I'm wasting a light having it mounted directly over the brace.

2 Reefi Uno Pro 2.0's going to be sufficient in tandem with the 4 T5 bulb set up for mixed or sps dominant mixed reef? I've never read a bad review for these lights, just one that said lights were good but not for what was needed and that was the 1.0 version.

Budget is 1000 so 2 reefi's takes up the entire thing. Open to alternative suggestions.

FUNGI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have an Aquatic Life T5/LED mount already set up with 2 blue plus and 2 coral plus. I'm on the verge of purchasing 2 Reefi Uno Pro 2.0 but want to make sure this is sufficient based on tank size etc.

Tank is 120g 48x24x24 with center brace. With the brace I feel like I need to go with either a 2 unit LED set up or 4 so I don't feel like I'm wasting a light having it mounted directly over the brace.

2 Reefi Uno Pro 2.0's going to be sufficient in tandem with the 4 T5 bulb set up for mixed or sps dominant mixed reef? I've never read a bad review for these lights, just one that said lights were good but not for what was needed and that was the 1.0 version.

Budget is 1000 so 2 reefi's takes up the entire thing. Open to alternative suggestions.
Since you are open to suggestions....

Excellent light...

OP
OP
E

erm0715

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since you are open to suggestions....

Excellent light...
I wish it would fit in this t5/led hybrid rig. I guess it is expandable though I'm not sure about how I would mount it. I think the t5/led hybrid does have expansion bars to make it wider.
IMG-5150.jpg

xyzner

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should definitely be able to get away with 2 Uno Pros. I’d just use the white 120 degree reflectors if your not getting the spread you need with the 90 degree ones. You have plenty of power at your disposal with each Uno 2.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 148 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back