Beginner Acropora

blackshadow1996

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2024
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Dresden, TN, USA
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to get an Acropora in the future once my tank is ready for that I'm kinda wondering what is the best Acropora for a beginner
 
I've found the following to be pretty hardy (and pretty):
Bali Green Slimer
Purple Valida Acropora
Blue Tort Acropora
Garf Bonsai

Lots of other choices out there as well.
 
I've heard montis are relatively easy to keep!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new