Beginner Light schedule

Aveadonat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Running a single 16HD on my WB Cube20 right now, and I've just been messing around with the lighting schedule, but I really don't know what I'm doing...

This is my current schedule
1673814228949.png

I don't have any fish or coral in the tank as of now, but I plan on putting a clownfish pair, tailspot blenny, and maybe a firefish in, along with assorted soft/LPS corals (torches, leathers, zoas, gorgonians, etc)
Would this lighting schedule be adequate for the livestock I plan on putting in this tank, and are there any alternative schedules you'd reccomend or any other general suggestions?
Thanks!

dlsorensen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the sunrise and sunset time for Fiji as my reference.

mike550

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Running a single 16HD on my WB Cube20 right now, and I've just been messing around with the lighting schedule, but I really don't know what I'm doing...

This is my current schedule
1673814228949.png

I don't have any fish or coral in the tank as of now, but I plan on putting a clownfish pair, tailspot blenny, and maybe a firefish in, along with assorted soft/LPS corals (torches, leathers, zoas, gorgonians, etc)
Would this lighting schedule be adequate for the livestock I plan on putting in this tank, and are there any alternative schedules you'd reccomend or any other general suggestions?
Thanks!
Welcome to R2R!

You purchased a great light and there are several sources for really helpful information. Your first stop should be the BRS videos. They have a video about your light that includes suggested settings and explanations. Two other places to see other light profiles would be the AquaIllumination website. Look at their signature series settings. Your light is there. Finally World Wide Corals also has a profile for your light.
Enjoy!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back