• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Beginner SPS 4-Pack - No Shipping - Local Pick up only

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2018
Messages
2,462
Reaction score
6,602
Location
NorCal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a beginner 4-pack for someone just getting into sps, or a long time reefer who just wants some nice corals. This is an actual picture of the frags that I took yesterday, no photoshop. PM or text me if interested. These were from my colonies which were 100% aqua-cultured by me.

**Note: Due to the current restrictions & social distancing requirements in the Bay Area, this will be a completely touch-less transaction. Payment can be electronic with curbside pickup.

No shipping, local pick-up in San Ramon, CA only!

DTW Crown of Thorns Birdsnest
Reef Raft USA "The Vinh"
Cornbred's Bubblegum Digi
Green Slimer Stag

$60 for the pack of 4.

IMG_8544.JPG
 
I haven't started sps yet in my tank.

Right now have softies, zoas, lps.

How much flow do these require?
 
I haven't started sps yet in my tank.

Right now have softies, zoas, lps.

How much flow do these require?

Medium flow for the acros, medium to low for the birdsnest and digi. I picked this pack because they are all super easy. I started with these the first year I had this tank and through my ups and downs murdered tons of acros. These 4 corals survived the ups and downs and never skipped a beat. Other corals also were exceptionally forgiving like Oregon Tort and Walt Disney, but I can't include them in a pack like this and keep the price down!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new