• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Beginner SPS 4-Pack - No Shipping - Local Pick up only

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a beginner 4-pack for someone just getting into sps, or a long time reefer who just wants some nice corals. This is an actual picture of the frags that I took yesterday, no photoshop. PM or text me if interested. These were from my colonies which were 100% aqua-cultured by me.

**Note: Due to the current restrictions & social distancing requirements in the Bay Area, this will be a completely touch-less transaction. Payment can be electronic with curbside pickup.

No shipping, local pick-up in San Ramon, CA only!

DTW Crown of Thorns Birdsnest
Reef Raft USA "The Vinh"
Cornbred's Bubblegum Digi
Green Slimer Stag

$60 for the pack of 4.

IMG_8544.JPG

Gennaio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't started sps yet in my tank.

Right now have softies, zoas, lps.

How much flow do these require?

OP
OP
DivingTheWorld

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't started sps yet in my tank.

Right now have softies, zoas, lps.

How much flow do these require?

Medium flow for the acros, medium to low for the birdsnest and digi. I picked this pack because they are all super easy. I started with these the first year I had this tank and through my ups and downs murdered tons of acros. These 4 corals survived the ups and downs and never skipped a beat. Other corals also were exceptionally forgiving like Oregon Tort and Walt Disney, but I can't include them in a pack like this and keep the price down!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back