Behold the rock scrubber 5000

  • Thread starter Thread starter SoggyNW
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SoggyNW

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2019
Messages
430
Reaction score
611
Location
Wenatchee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20200630_080835.jpg


Use a lighter to bend the neck of you toothbrush, makes scrubbing in your tank so much better. Maybe this is common knowledge but I just found it and wanted to share.
 
Last edited:
Nice! You should patent it ;) I have seen lots of angled head brushes but nothing suitable for scrubbing rock in tight places, I'll have to give it a try.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new