Bellus Angel

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blandon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Blandon

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2022
Messages
17
Reaction score
7
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked a lil’ female, seems like a finicky eater. Any suggestions from Angel experts?
 
Just picked a lil’ female, seems like a finicky eater. Any suggestions from Angel experts?

Yes, they can be delicate. Probably a combination of having been collected in deeper water, and then post collection handling. I don't think they collect these with cyanide, but I'm not positive.

Has it eaten anything for you?

You could try hatching out some live baby brine shrimp.
 
Upvote 0
Just picked up a lil’ female, seems like a finicky eater. Any suggestions from Angel experts?

Yes, they can be delicate. Probably a combination of having been collected in deeper water, and then post collection handling. I don't think they collect these with cyanide, but I'm not positive.

Has it eaten anything for you?

You could try hatching out some live baby brine shrimp.
Not eating from what I can tell but all try mixing different foods
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new