Ben's SPS Dominated 120

I am adding it via a BRS doser. Kalk stirrer is better for raising PH? Why is that?
It keeps what’s going into the tank fully saturated. When I was adding it the other way, the ph would go up for a day or so, but it would quickly plummet after the initial addition.
Adding it the way you are via doser is probably the best way honestly, and I will probably switch over to doing it that way through the stirrer once my demand is greater. I plan on getting a calcium reactor down the road, but manual dosing a couple times a week is enough for now.
 
Updated FTS
FTS 12.19.19.jpg
 
Still not sure what this actually is, but here it is under 10k. The bigger it get's, the more distinct the colors get.
PB 1.20.20.jpg
 
Both running 80% at the same time? if so, the flow must been insane in the middle of the tank.
They do not run concurrently. Only one at a time. I have run them at 100% at the same time though. It's definitely too much...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new