---- BerareeF ----

Wow, that is an amazing tank. Are you using LED's or Metal Halides? And what is your filtration? - Zeovit?
 
There is only one word for this tank, AWESOMELY AMAZING!!! Whoops that was 2 words...guess I should have hyphenated it...lol
This is so amazing I would love to have a house large enough to put this one in it! I can only dream of having this one!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new