Berghia for sale?

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefer295
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefer295

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2023
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have berghia for sale or know a store in San Francisco bay area that has them?
 
I bought them from Dinkins Aquatics and theirs were great. Reeftown's are also supposed to be good. Shipping and the cost of nudis can be quite expensive though wherever you buy so be prepared to spend (depending on tank size and aptasia severity) around $60-75.
 
I bought them from Dinkins Aquatics and theirs were great. Reeftown's are also supposed to be good. Shipping and the cost of nudis can be quite expensive though wherever you buy so be prepared to spend (depending on tank size and aptasia severity) around $60-75.
I agree with @Bear Claw , both good vendors. Tidal Gardens is also selling them, another great vendor.
 
Thanks. I have about 45 aptasia in my 24 gallon Aquatop Recife Eco (including the filter). I was thinking about using Aptasia X, filefish, or peppermint shrimp until I noticed one in my gsp colony.
 
Thanks. I have about 45 aptasia in my 24 gallon Aquatop Recife Eco (including the filter). I was thinking about using Aptasia X, filefish, or peppermint shrimp until I noticed one in my gsp colony.
Aw, they always end up smack dang in the zoa garden!
 
Aphasia X didn't work for me. I haven't had experience with Peppermint Shrimp or Filefish though. From what I have heard it can be hit or miss. Bergia is the only sure way to get rid of them. The others are still good options though.

So sorry you have the aptasia. I feel for you on that one. They really suck and I hope you can get rid of them soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new