Berghia for sale?

Bear Claw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought them from Dinkins Aquatics and theirs were great. Reeftown's are also supposed to be good. Shipping and the cost of nudis can be quite expensive though wherever you buy so be prepared to spend (depending on tank size and aptasia severity) around $60-75.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought them from Dinkins Aquatics and theirs were great. Reeftown's are also supposed to be good. Shipping and the cost of nudis can be quite expensive though wherever you buy so be prepared to spend (depending on tank size and aptasia severity) around $60-75.
I agree with @Bear Claw , both good vendors. Tidal Gardens is also selling them, another great vendor.

OP
OP
R

reefer295

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I have about 45 aptasia in my 24 gallon Aquatop Recife Eco (including the filter). I was thinking about using Aptasia X, filefish, or peppermint shrimp until I noticed one in my gsp colony.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I have about 45 aptasia in my 24 gallon Aquatop Recife Eco (including the filter). I was thinking about using Aptasia X, filefish, or peppermint shrimp until I noticed one in my gsp colony.
Aw, they always end up smack dang in the zoa garden!

Bear Claw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aphasia X didn't work for me. I haven't had experience with Peppermint Shrimp or Filefish though. From what I have heard it can be hit or miss. Bergia is the only sure way to get rid of them. The others are still good options though.

So sorry you have the aptasia. I feel for you on that one. They really suck and I hope you can get rid of them soon.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back