Berghia go nom nom nom

  • Thread starter Thread starter fftfk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fftfk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2014
Messages
271
Reaction score
146
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s been fun watching these guys clean up my QT tank.
IMG_2730.jpeg
IMG_2748.jpeg
IMG_2749.jpeg
IMG_2755.jpeg
IMG_2756.jpeg
IMG_2757.jpeg
 
So I’ve used these guys a few times, the last time was the most successful,
Something I did different this time is as they reached the population explosion I gave away every single one I could find minus maybe 2-3 baby babies and kept all the egg spirals
They all hatched and hunted the remaining tiny aptasia and have been clear for a few months
And yes I know they be back 😝
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new