Berghia nudibranch

guywithatank1234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to get some berghia nudibranch. I have a 25g tank and was thinking about getting three. Does anyone think this would be a waste of time and I should get more. I am 15 years old so need to save so it would take me longer to afford more which I’m worried will increase the issue. Thanks

KC's CNC Creations

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
as long as you don't have any predators that will eat them 3 is plenty, might take a little longer for you to start to see them multiplying and the aiptasia disappearing but it'll happen with time.

Alaeriel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you only have a few aiptasia, it may be cheaper and faster in your 25 gallon just to use superglue over the anemone's mouths and they'll starve. Repeat until none are left! If your tank has already started to look hairy, the berghia are a good way to go, too. Keep in mind though, they will starve to death once there are no more aiptasia in the tank.
Post a picture of your tank here and we can help with gauging the severity of the outbreak!

OP
OP
guywithatank1234

guywithatank1234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you only have a few aiptasia, it may be cheaper and faster in your 25 gallon just to use superglue over the anemone's mouths and they'll starve. Repeat until none are left! If your tank has already started to look hairy, the berghia are a good way to go, too. Keep in mind though, they will starve to death once there are no more aiptasia in the tank.
Post a picture of your tank here and we can help with gauging the severity of the outbreak!

OP
OP
guywithatank1234

guywithatank1234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I didn’t meet to post that reply with nothing on it. This is the main area where they are. There was one that was there and I stupidly didn’t do anything. Then the multiplied quickly in the time that I was saving for aptasia x by the time I got it it had got out of hand. Thank you for your help

Attachments

• B83D1BF7-494C-49A0-9DC4-2C6474940E0C.jpeg
    B83D1BF7-494C-49A0-9DC4-2C6474940E0C.jpeg
    293.5 KB · Views: 42
OP
OP
guywithatank1234

guywithatank1234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had berghia in my tank for over a month. I saw some egg swirls but they still haven’t made a dent in the aphasia. Thanks

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back