• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Berghia nudis

Hijinks_78

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any they are willing to part with? These little buggers are expensive and I thought I’d see if a hobbyist has any for sale before pulling the trigger with a company. They seem so easy to breed that it makes me wonder if I should set up a little breeding tank and be able to sell/trade them to other reefers (they seem easy enough to breed that I don’t see why they would not be able to be sold for less than $10 a pop or whatever). Anyways, if anyone has any extra or any that have done their job and are ready to be passed along, let me know.
Thanks,
Matty

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 28.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back