Berghia or not?

RaymondsWorlddd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I purchased a few aiptasia eating Berghia Nudibranches for my 50g. I recently set up a 15g tank and took some zoas from the 50g and placed in the 15g. I have now found two of these nudibranches and am not sure if they are the same white Berghias that I bought for my 50g. Would these change colors? Are they different nudibranches? I tossed the first one out of fear that it was a pest, but this is now my second one I found in the 15g.

The 15g is a macro algae with some gorgonians and zoas. I purchased the algae either online or at fish stores.

IMG_1743.jpeg IMG_1739.jpeg

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a few aiptasia eating Berghia Nudibranches for my 50g. I recently set up a 15g tank and took some zoas from the 50g and placed in the 15g. I have now found two of these nudibranches and am not sure if they are the same white Berghias that I bought for my 50g. Would these change colors? Are they different nudibranches? I tossed the first one out of fear that it was a pest, but this is now my second one I found in the 15g.

The 15g is a macro algae with some gorgonians and zoas. I purchased the algae either online or at fish stores.

IMG_1743.jpeg IMG_1739.jpeg
Yes it is

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

• I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Other.

Back