Berghia?

  • Thread starter Thread starter crewchef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

crewchef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
Ringgold, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone local have a berghia they would be willing to part with? 3 or 4 aiptasia that I want to get rid of and would like to go "natural" instead of squirting them.
 
I had some at the swap... I could ship some, but shipping would nearly as much as the 4 nudi's... I've got a bunch of fire sale frags that could help spread shipping out?
 
Obviously I didn't ask around enough at the swap. I'll see if I can find anything local first and if not will send you a pm to see what we can work out. Thanks!
 
+1 on the peppermint shrimp. I had a bunch of aptasia pop up in my 300 i went and got 10 peps from Alex at 5th day and it didnt take a week and they were all gone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new