• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bermuda BPS-3c skimmer with mag 7 pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter mojo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mojo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
2,072
Reaction score
54
Location
IN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I bought this to hold me over while I built my skimmer and it has come along quicker than i thought.

The skimmer can be run in sump or external.
Skimmer alons sells for $297 new.

Nice skimmer

$180 shipped for the skimmer with the pump.
3C2020GV.jpg
 
I would say the skimmer would be good to about half of its rating. Not 300g
 
Is this used?
 
yea its used rev. I am using right now to be honest. I am just finishing my skimmer and wont need this.
 
oh

$165 shipped Want to be shipping it wednesday.
 
That's a goo deal. How do you like it?


BTW I ended up with a ATB Small Cone Skimmer on my frag system and that baby kicks BUTT! LOL!
 
yea the atb is nice skimmer. Yea this is a pretty good deal. It actually skims pretty well. I just picked it up to hold me over for a week or so. I thought my skimmer would take longer to build than it has.
 
$150 shipped ? crazy cheap for this skimmer
 
about 60 gallons right now. 4 fish.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new