Best $20 ever...?

popalud

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2026
Messages
86
Reaction score
51
Location
US and A (Very nice!)
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To the random YouTuber that turned me on to this gadget, me and my back owe you a thousand thanks!!!! Amazon
1779949459292.png
 
That looks pretty handy!
 
Huh, I’ll have to look into that thing!
 
That looks like it would be ideal for cleaning sumps that sit below the tank on the ground. Ordered!!!
 
I have one that transfers gas from 5 gallon containers to generators and my truck. Seems like all my gas can spouts leak at some point or another. Those pumps are darn handy.
 
Dont get too excited from these things. I fill my boat up with Jerry cans (yes the gas station hates me)
as I keep my boat at my house and Im not paying a marina for their gas thats crazy and those twin 454 are big thirsty boys and love gas with that big 300G tank. Anyway those things are prone to failure. Sure they work for a bit but either the motor is going to crap out or something else will go wrong with it.

When i did water changes on my smaller tank I just used something like this

1779976403848.png



Slightly faster slightly cheaper ..7 foot lift and can have it powered off a battery pack
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new