Best 24" LED strip light?

reefsponge

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
630
Reaction score
387
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for some help in replacing my VHO's and was curious to what you guys thought was the best option for 24" strip LED's. Thank you in advance
 
Reefbrite XHO. I don't have any on my tank now but it will be my next purchase. I'm running ecoxotic for my actinic now (not the stunner strips) but will adding a reefbrite soon. The ecoxotic are great lights, I just need more of them and the reefbrite will do that for me with 1 fixture. Just my 2 cents though
 
no doubt reefbrite xho and they have a dimmer available now to dim them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new