Best affordable lights

Welcome!!! If you can swing it I would try and find a used pair of Ai hydra 26 HDs. If you wanna go the cheaper route and new, a ton of people have had good success with the ocean revive T47 lights. I have a little experience with them and they work well and have great spread over the standard black boxes.
 
You will need two Noops to cover that tank unless you raise it to a height you say already you cant.

Or, switch to lower output bulbs or ballast. Imo, you dont have lighting problems in the first place.
 
1592513510314.png
Welcome from Nashville!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new