Best AIO skimmer??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Akida17th
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Akida17th

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2014
Messages
969
Reaction score
323
Location
Reefadelphia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm setting up my new AIO 50 this week and am not sure which skimmer I'd like to use with it. Not many options but basically down to the Tunze 9004 or the Innovative Marine Ghost full size skimmer. ANy suggestions?
 
That is what I ordered and if it's not "large enough", which I think it is, I'll order the 9012. I just received it today and will break it in on the cube before moving everything over to the new aio.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new