"Best" All In One Tank

Snowsrfr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2008
Messages
200
Reaction score
1
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moving and taking my current C.A.D 50gallon and am looking into a smaller 30-50 AIO.


Beyond that I just don't know what I'm looking for. (All my thoughts are getting moved out and dealing with the elements of divorce :( )


Tank will be SPS dominate tank. High end chalices, high end favias, high end acan farm, etc. etc.


Any help would be awesome. Thanks all.
 
Sorry about the divorce.

As far as tanks goes what kind of light are you looking to have with it?
 
Solana 34g is what I am running. I like it pretty well but I am ready to get a sump. Maybe we should trade lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new