Best bang for your buck?

saltwaterfish.com

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
612
Reaction score
563
Location
Vero Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the best deal you have ever gotten in this industry? Whether it's something that you got on sale, a rare coral that was being marketed for a basic price, or equipment/setup that someone was basically giving away?
 
best deal I've ever gotten is from a fellow reefer who gave me a whole 80g system plus a 5 year old flurry clown and some coral for free
That's definitely a steal. I had a similar thing happen with a 90 but I downgraded it to a 75 as the tank was acrylic and covered in scratches, and I already had a 75 with a stand sitting around.
 
That's definitely a steal. I had a similar thing happen with a 90 but I downgraded it to a 75 as the tank was acrylic and covered in scratches, and I already had a 75 with a stand sitting around.
this one is a sapphire glass 80g cube I got it on Sunday and its currently awaiting some cleaning and resealing
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new