Best Camera and lens?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acezwild
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Acezwild

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
458
Reaction score
1
Location
BriCk CitY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was thinking of getting a new camera and a good macro lens but don't know much about what's good out there. What do you guys recommend and I'll research it from there thanks
much.
 
I think your budget is going to do most of the talking.
 
i recently bought a canon 50d and efs usm 60mm f/2.8 macro. very happy w/ my purchase.
 
You could do an older style DSLR like a Canon 300D or 350D and spend most of your money on good lens.
 
Nikon D700 is an awesome camera. I use a D90 and its a very good camera for right around a grand.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new