Best cheap Ph test?

BaileysTank

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2021
Messages
168
Reaction score
42
Location
America
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I’m looking for a way to accurately test my PH without having to spend over 50$ and was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions.I don’t care if it’s a test kit or met r just any good tester that isn’t super expensive.I should say that this is just a temporary thing, I’m planning on getting a high quality test kit later down the road
 
Hey everyone I’m looking for a way to accurately test my PH without having to spend over 50$ and was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions.I don’t care if it’s a test kit or met r just any good tester that isn’t super expensive.I should say that this is just a temporary thing, I’m planning on getting a high quality test kit later down the road
Pinpoint ph tester otherwise take a water sample to a trusted LFS and have them test your water for you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new